Thursday, August 21, 2014

18 Month Report Card

Happy 18 Months to our little Spitfire!  He's come a long way since we first brought him home.



Fast facts about the life an 18-month-old Tiger Cub:


Tiger Cub can handle a jungle gym on his own.  This includes pushing past bigger kids who are discourteous enough to hesitate at the top of the slide.  Since scrambling up a jungle gym isn't all that fun for an adult, this makes our lives a little easier.



We've attempted coloring a couple of times.  I felt great about my art skills when TC looked at my drawing and exclaimed, "Meooooow!"



TC likes taking baths, making animal sounds, reading books, and trying to fit large objects into small spaces.

I tried letting him help me in the kitchen, but he mostly wanted to inspect the drain and lick the measuring cups.




And he climbed a tree once.



Happy 18 Months TC!

No comments:

Post a Comment