Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tiger Cub's Best Easter Yet

Last year I was Facebook shamed for not getting my 5-week-old an Easter basket.  So this Easter, since we have a walking babbling little boy, we figured it was time to do it right and even had an Easter egg hunt in our living room.  Redeemed!  Actually this year I was Facebook shamed for not posting an Easter portrait.  But this is still major progress.

Tiger Cub played in his room with Dad while I set things up.  I hid eggs in hard to find places like on top of the couch.  A week later he still hasn't found the pink egg on the window sill!

Plastic eggs were a huge hit.


This one has a teddy graham inside.  Score!!!


Tiger Cub's Easter basket contained fun Easter-y stuff that Grandma sent and a few things we were going to give him anyway like a reusable swim diaper and bubble bath.  That Easter Bunny is super creative and also practical.


One of the more exciting parts was TC getting his very own flip phone.  I know, flip phones are sooo before his lifetime.  But we're vintage like that and also believe a child should at least start elementary school before getting a *droid.  Maybe, just maybe, he'll lay off ours a little!


*We don't do iphones.

P.S.  I totally saw a woman using a flip phone yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment