Sunday, July 28, 2013

5 Months Already? Unbelievable!

In honor of 5 Months, here are some of Tiger Cub's favorite things.

Toys!  The more colorful, loud, and reflective, the better.  Mirrors are a favorite.


Mornings.  Even though the wake-up call sometimes comes earlier than I would prefer, I can't complain about starting every day with this smile.  And on the positive side, I get so much done in the mornings now.  Grocery shopping at 7:30 am is the best.


Geography.  We couldn't resist this educational gem of a rug for Tiger Cub's new room.  Shortly after this photo was taken, he spit up on Asia.


Dressing up like African animals.



Milk.  Although on a flight to Denver it looked like he could go for Coke too.  That's my boy!  Atlanta roots!


And at 5 months, Tiger Cub is weighing in at 17 lbs.  No wonder my arms get so tired!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea! I love the video! Benjamin has GA blood in him:) Coke all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annabell! I knew you would approve!

    ReplyDelete