Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day Fun

We started Father's Day off right with breakfast and dessert.  Tiger Cub didn't help cook but he did play happily on his play mat and seemed to voice his approval at times.

We had an ambitious day planned and it only made sense to fuel up on sugar.  If you know me, you won't be surprised that the only icing I had on hand was sparkly pink.

A cookie at 9 am makes sense to me!

After church we had a family date at one of dad's very favorite spots:  Starbucks.

Dad and son are both looking slick in new outfits.

After Tiger Cub's third nap of the day, we went to the playground and tried out the swing.  It went something like this:

 



Followed by advanced jungle gym moves...

Makin' it look easy!

Happy Father's Day Dad!  I love you as much as my favorite toys!


Love, Tiger Cub

No comments:

Post a Comment