Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!

Before I go an entire month without a single post, I want to wish myself (and baby) a Happy Third Trimester!  Hard to believe it's already been 28 weeks and we only have 12 left to go.  It's like the last leg of a series of flights to New Zealand, where you're the most excited but also the most tired and uncomfortable.

So far, my favorite thing about being pregnant is having a convenient excuse/rationalization for everything.  Examples:  I'm too tired to go there.  I can't pick up this heavy laundry basket.  Let's have pizza for dinner again.  I want a cupcake.  Any of these will fly if preceded by "I'm pregnant."  Randy has picked up on this and tried to pull an "I'm pregnant, will you rub my feet?" but I didn't fall for it.

I haven't been terribly inconvenienced so far.  The biggest nuisance is that my bladder can't seem to hold it's own in my ever-crowded torso and has been reduced to the size of a field pea.

I'm way behind on progress photos so here's a November recap of bump action:

24 weeks

26 weeks

I may very well be wearing the same outfit in these two pictures, I can't tell for sure.  But I do know that my wardrobe is extremely limited these days so I wouldn't be surprised.  I haven't bought much so far and I've been meaning to run to Target or Kohl's for a few more maternity options but it keeps getting squeezed out of my schedule.  Hopefully this week!

27 1/2 weeks at Rockefeller Center

Apparently I can only face one direction in profile shots.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I like how Randy is positioning you in between the frames or the angels. He's treasure of a photographer.

    (I'm super jealous of your ponytails.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is. And he had to shoo plenty of small children away for that Rock Center shot. We were like crazed tourists.

      Delete
  2. You're looking great Andrea! Glad to hear things are going well : )

    ReplyDelete